We respect your privacy and will not release, trade, or sell your information to anyone outside Calzyme. All information obtained by Calzyme.com will only be used for processing your order and other internal purposes.
Condition of Sale
- Products are for research or manufacturing use only and should not be used for human therapeutic or diagnostic applications.
You may request to cancel a pending order by phone. Pending orders will not be authorized for cancellation if the product has been weighed and packaged. Once approved, any charges will be credited to your account within 3-5 business days.
You may request to change a pending order by phone. Pending orders will not be authorized for change if the product has been weighed, packaged, and the quantity is decreased.
Calzyme accepts the following payment methods:
- Visa (United States online orders only)
- Mastercard (United States online orders only)
- Prepaid Company or Personal Check (Prepaid Orders take longer to process due to check verification)
- Direct Deposit
- All products are shipped in thermal resistant packaging. Ice packs are used to maintain stable temperature during shipment.
A minimum $25 packing charge is applied to all orders.
Orders containing multiple quantities of the same catalog number are totaled, weighed, and packaged into one vial/bottle.
Please note the need for separate quantities in the "Comments" section before finalizing your order.
There is a $3 per vial/bottle charge for orders requiring 10 or more separate quantities.
- Within U.S.
All orders are shipped FedEx overnight.
Shipping charges are applied to customer FedEx accounts. Otherwise, there is a $45 charge applied to the order.
All orders are shipped FedEx International Priority.
Shipping charges are applied to customer FedEx accounts. Otherwise, there is a $110 charge applied to the order.
Export certificates may be required for an additional charge of $32.
Returns & Refunds
Please notify via email, phone, or fax within 10 days of receipt of material to receive a RMA #. Only unopened merchandise may be returned. All shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee will be paid by the customer. An assay fee may be applied to returns of dated material or returns involving special handling. Unique products made to meet customer specifications will not be authorized for return.
- Seller warrants, to the original purchaser only, that products are of the composition and purity described with the catalog. Buyer's exclusive remedy under this warranty is expressly limited to replacement of unused product. Statements made about products, do not constitute warranties and should not be relied upon by the buyer.
The entire risk, as to the performance of this product, is assumed by the buyer. Seller shall not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages resulting from the use of the product. Any implied warranties relating to the product, including any implied warranties of merchantability or of fitness for a particular research use or other purpose, are disclaimed.
All products derived from human sources are certified HIV HbSAg B negative through FDA approved methods.
Price, specification, and terms are subject to change without notice. Calzyme reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.